THE PODCAST TO HELP YOU PAY ATTENTION – NOT INTEREST™
- thanksMay 21, 2014 by Savings Angel from Philippines
I think some of the things that resonate with me in improving my attention or focus on something are to take occasional breaks and ample sleep. I totally agree that attention is an important factor in anybody’s building wealth plan. Thanks for using many analogies on personal finance in this episode.
- common sense show!May 13, 2014 by Kirsty Bartholomew from United Kingdom
I’m British, so some of the stuff that Steve talks about isn’t relevant, but that doesn’t stop it being a great show and I do get a tonne of value from it. keep up the good work!
- The best podcast about moneyMay 9, 2014 by deaconbradley from United States
The production quality is only exceeded by the information - love it! I quit listening to podcasts about money a while back because they were all the same. Steve sucked me back in though! Love his perspective and advice about how to handle money wisely.
- Great Podcast SteveMay 3, 2014 by Tokyo Frank from United States
The Money Plan SOS show is really Inspiring and very much needed...Love Steve's Advice
- Keeps You GoingApril 24, 2014 by TheMagicMan83 from United States
This is a great podcast to keep you motivated and on track with you financial goals. Steve is genuine and has the heart of a teacher. I come away with something from every episode. Thank you! ~Bill~ Portage, IN