THE PODCAST TO HELP YOU PAY ATTENTION – NOT INTEREST
- Very Actionable and Informative!August 9, 2016 by BrandonTBM from United States
A great podcast for those struggling to take back control and ownership of their financial life!
- Great showApril 17, 2016 by Lmiller72721 from United States
I'm hooked! I thought I'd be bored by a personal finance podcast but not so! Steve has great content, features knowledgeable guest speakers on various and relevant topics. Love the case studies also! Keep up the great work, Steve. You've got a new fan!
- Is there any new show?November 19, 2015 by PepperNola from United States
I like this show but my podcast downloads stopped in September. Has Steve stopped recording?
- Working ManAugust 18, 2015 by MartyCollins from United States
One of my favorites; this podcast provides information that is easily understood and provides immediate value. Steve sounds like somebody I could sit across the dinner table from and talk about finances.
- Very EngagingJune 5, 2015 by DMcK12345 from United States
I've listened to 15-20 episodes of MoneyPlanSOS and it's really good. Steve has relavant guests when he does have them, and when he doesn't the content he provides is timely and inspiring. We think a lot alike when it comes to money issues so that may be why I enjoy it. I especiallly can relate to Holla From Impala now called Ponda From the Honda, where he 'casts during his commute. The podcast is not too long, and the production value is second to none. Turns out, he's a mobile DJ too so he knows about proper mic technique and using an effective speaking voice. Well done.
- Thank youJune 4, 2015 by Boomajig from United States
I wish I had heard of you 4 years ago, but those are the breaks. I am so glad that I have found you now. During the past 2 weeks, just prior to June, my wife and I have set our first budget and gathered all of our debt and began to pay it down following the baby steps. We have paid off $14,500 dollars in debt because we were lucky enough to have money in savings. We currently have $24k to go but I think we will be able to pay it off in under 12 months. Before you I never knew how to budget or where to start to make one. Thank you.
- Great Podcast!May 23, 2015 by GavinScott from United States
Just started listening to this podcast and it has been my go to podcast every morning driving to work! It's really been helping me "pay attention and not interest"!
- superbMay 10, 2015 by gena_wallis from Australia
this has been helped me a lot.i love it.Victor from the Youngpreneurs Podcast!
- Always HelpfulMay 8, 2015 by rollerderbydave from United States
I heard about Steve's podcast in September. Loved the first episode I downloaded and proceeded to binge listen about 20 episodes. You will always find a good takeaway from every show.
- This is outstanding stuff ...May 7, 2015 by JJAcobus from United States
Just found this podcast and I have to tell you I am really hooked on it already! I love the common sense approach Steve uses and the way he communicates it clearly so I can understand it! I am going to be scanning the archives for subjects I want to catch up on but will also be sharing it with others! Great work Steve! Keep em coming …
- Steve helps other learn about money!April 28, 2015 by itsMamaRobles from United States
Money Plan SOS has been a great resource to me as I’m learning about money. His positive vibe and stories of real life money situations helped me to start asking the right questions about money. Great show!
- Great show about financeApril 17, 2015 by jeffsteinmann from United States
So many folks have no idea how to manage their finances or actually run their live in a fiscally responsible way. Steve and his guests provide great advice and value.
- Love the podcastApril 12, 2015 by wrightgsxr1 from United States
It's a nice addition to the dave Ramsey show. Thanks for the good advice i listen on my way to work and from work which is about an hour drive one way. Im in the military and the advice has really helped me thanks.
- Great podcastApril 6, 2015 by Miochael Ray from United States
I have an ADHD group that i think this will help so i will be taking the course soon
- MoneyPlan SOS is best!February 10, 2015 by volodia-fi25 from United States
I tried several financial podcasts -never had interest for more than several episodes. Then I found MonePlan SOS and it's now my only financial advice podcasts. Great podcasts, perfect format, not too long, all to the point and I am learning a lot. Now catchin up on old episodes. Thanks Steve!
- Love the Financial Advice!January 28, 2015 by The CPA Guide from United States
Keep it up Steve! Getting out of debt is such a struggle and Steve provides some fantastic educational tips that will help anyone and everyone. Highly recommend subscribing.
- Steve Stewart... the next big thing!January 17, 2015 by Jared Easley from United States
Plutus award winner Steve Stewart does not disappoint with MoneyPlan SOS. He shares financial tips that help those who want to take their money seriously. I love Steve's sense of humor & his approach to these important topics. This podcast is worth the price of admission... it is definitely worth your time :)
- Great podcast!January 14, 2015 by FarnooshTorabi from United States
Steve is a dynamite host and knows what he is talking about. Much to learn from this podcast!
- Steve is THE personal finance architect!December 28, 2014 by @RyanRhoten from United States
Steve brings you actionable tips and tactics that you can implement immediately every week. His no-nonsense approach to personal finance is entertaining, honest and just plain refreshing. If you are in debt, getting out of debt or just wanting to make your life and finances better, this is the podcast to listen to. Steve really IS your humble servant.
- Super!December 19, 2014 by Eeusm from United States
Pleasant voice. Not offensive or insulting like other "big shot" financial advisor "gurus". Good take on things. Entertaining and educational show. Easy to understand. Relevant topics! Steve is very accessible. God bless you man. Listening in Thailand. Super saver Sally
- Solid podcastNovember 11, 2014 by Germinator76 from United States
I have enjoyed listening to the last few episodes of this podcast and I am looking forward to getting caught up on past episodes.
- Great Financial Advice!October 18, 2014 by canadian nuge from Canada
I found Steve’s podcast in the last few months and have been a listener ever since. I really enjoy the overall tone of the show and am in the process of listening to earlier episodes from the beginning. The content is not too heavy-handed, actionable and covers great topics - definitely a great resource for those wanting to learn about money and work towards getting rid of debt!
- Great, great podcastOctober 14, 2014 by enviro-dave from United States
I tell everyone about Steve's podcast. Such great content and very sound advice. I've started listening to previous episodes because I'm hooked! Keep it up, Steve.
- Awesome PodcastOctober 12, 2014 by Doddster01 from United States
My wife and I really enjoy Steve Stewart's Podcasts. There is some great information, advice and a nice variety of guests offering new and thoughtful insights into all things Finance. This podcast also got me into finding out about YNAB (you need a budget) which has been an absolute revelation for our family finances! Keep up the great work, thank you.
- Excellent Dave Ramsey alternativeSeptember 27, 2014 by Emdzaj from United States
My life became incredibly stressful and my health deteriorated after I listened to Dave Ramsey for a few weeks. He made me feel like a terrible person because I wasn’t able to get out of debt that very day that he was yelling at me. (Hey, it took time to get into debt, so it’s gonna take me time to get outta it, too!) MoneyPlanSOS is a better approach, in my opinion, to a lot of the same content but not with the stress level. Steve makes me feel like I *can* do it, and I can become educated and knowledgeable about the area of personal finance. He has great tips and ideas to keep you going (like squeezing $100 out of your Sept. budget, though I came in too late to do that one) and has guests on the show that help you save money in a variety of areas of life. I just found out that he was recently in Dallas and I’m so sad I missed him! He’s helping me learn to pay attention, whereas Dave just made me so emotionally charged that I would go and make rash purchasing/financial decisions fueled by that feeling. Give Steve a try!
- Great financial showSeptember 26, 2014 by Jasnc from United States
Great show. It helps me remember how important it is to have you finances in check.
- Wealth of InformationSeptember 25, 2014 by Passion for Planning from United States
As an aspiring financial planner this podcast is definitely a great source for information. And as someone who wants nothing more than do things right today so that later I can leave a legacy, Steve makes things easier to understand and does a great job of motivating me to not only continue my financial education but to take action as well. He lives his message every day. Thanks!
- Real advice on money and anti-debtSeptember 25, 2014 by US Immigration Podcast from United States
This is a great show to listen to. Practice advice, great guests and actionable homework to help us earn more, save more while reducing debt and interest. Pay attention to this podcast to change your situation.
- Engaging, Motivating and InformativeSeptember 25, 2014 by njd680 from United States
Steve keeps the podcast entertaining and fresh which keeps me motivated to do smart things with money.
- I now have a PlanSeptember 24, 2014 by From a Buick 8 from United States
Get out of debt and stay that way, preach on brother. 100% debt free since 9/1/13
- GREAT JOB!September 17, 2014 by Matt McWilliams from United States
Steve Stewart is knocking it out of the park. Must-listen to podcast. Keep it up Steve !
- How to build wealth!!September 13, 2014 by Lou - RiseAboveTheBurn from United States
Thank you Steve for sharing your great insights!
- Steve Is The Best!!!September 13, 2014 by reybrown from United States
Thanks to Steve I am doing better than ever in my finances. I’ve met him and he is one of the genuine guys on earth.
- Must Listen!September 13, 2014 by MrJoshuaBrown from United States
Need help to get out of debt or build wealth? You must listen to this podcast hosted by a great guy teaching sound advice through interviews and some individuals rants! It is great - trust me!
- Fabulous Host and PodcastSeptember 12, 2014 by FearlessMindsPodcast.com from United States
Steve is a fabulous host. He is very knowledgable and he is passionate about helping everyone reach financial wellness. This podcast is full of gold, incredible content, and a lot of it. -Cole A. Hatter
- Fabulous show!September 12, 2014 by theELpodcast from United States
The world needs this So, SO badly! Who doesn't need money saving tips? Thanks Steve for your insight and for creating just a great resource!
- Good info presented well.September 12, 2014 by Nick @ Five Minutes With Dad from United States
Great info on building wealth and presented in a way that keeps you listening. Good stuff!
- InfotainmentSeptember 12, 2014 by Family Matters First Podcast from United States
Great job Steve. Informative and entertaining! You make an important subject fun to listen to. Although new to the show, I relly like what I'm hearing.
- Always Great InformationSeptember 11, 2014 by Chris Pilon - Dadrenaline from United States
Whether you're working your way out of debt or looking for new ways to stay out of debt, Steve is my go to guy. He is constantly sharing information with his listeners and he truly does it with a servant's heart. This is one of just a handful of podcasts that I am sure to listen to the day it's released!
- get rich!September 2, 2014 by Mr. Clever from United States
Good stuff. So much better than some of the syndicated radio shows that tell you basically the same thing over and over again. This has a variety of advice that will get you where you want to go — with more money in the bank!!
- Great InformationAugust 15, 2014 by amigo85916 from United States
I really like Steve's ability to convey his message. He breaks it down nicely.
- Started from the first episode.August 8, 2014 by Ladydeltona from United States
I have been listening to your podcast from the begining for the past month and love all the advise that you have giving. Keep up the great work.
- I recommend this one!July 12, 2014 by Oto23 from United States
Steve seems like a down to earth guy trying to help all his listeners make smart decisions. I have recommend his podcast to others and will continue to do so. Great job.
- Fun podcast, professionally producedJune 27, 2014 by Ande1352 from United States
The podcast is a ton of fun to listen to, and is well produced, sounding like it could be a radio show you'd listen to on local radio. Great guests, and you might actually learn something!
- Systematic plan and Really EngagingJune 22, 2014 by Take Action Q&A from United States
This is the type of show that is really needed in the Financial niche. A real and genuine guy giving great tactics and a systematic plan to get out of debt! Keep up the great work Steve.
- Great show, great informationJune 22, 2014 by SE PA Hunter from United States
Relavant and light hearted while providing useful ideas and information.
- Personal finance for the average joeJune 12, 2014 by evedimops from Canada
Offering insights and advice that impact a global audience; helps with a game plan to regain control of your life and money. MoneyPlan SOS debunks the myths of "normal society" and shows you how to follow a different path. Keep up the good work!
- I was looking for RELIABLE information and I found it in MP SOSJune 2, 2014 by William Fernando from United States
I held my review until I listed to all 155 episodes of MPSOS . (06/02/14) I was surfing the internet for financial education. It didn’t take me long to get hooked! As a new comer to the US, I fell for all “you need a credit card” “you need to borrow money to create your history” I even took a car loan, when I could’ve paid in others ways. Many situations like these, which for someone who is new to the system, might be even intimidating, I was looking for RELIABLE information and I found it in MP SOS, I highly recommend it for someone that needs a plan. MPSOS got me because it was not selling me a product; it was giving me nuances and arguments within the US system for how I think money should be handled. I feel more confident with my financial future, I know this podcast will continue teaching me how to live with less than I make, keeps unveiling the manipulative messages chasing our hard-earned money, and helping us to pay attention and not interest, as the good Steve says I even had the chance to learn and know more financial planners and advisers, to continue my education thought these great people. (I don’t think, however, I will go for Dave Ramsey, Steve has covered it extremely well) My next step is to learn little by little to invest. Hope I can I get a recomendation from you, I am willing to faithfully listen 100+ episodes, read, and make a solid plan. Thanks MP SOS for filling that void for a new comer Wililam Fernando
- Advice on money I can understandMay 30, 2014 by Jeremy | FinalClockOut Podcast from United States
If you’re wanting to get your money under control and understand the aspects that matter, then this show and Steve are your answers!
- thanksMay 21, 2014 by Savings Angel from Philippines
I think some of the things that resonate with me in improving my attention or focus on something are to take occasional breaks and ample sleep. I totally agree that attention is an important factor in anybody’s building wealth plan. Thanks for using many analogies on personal finance in this episode.
- common sense show!May 13, 2014 by Kirsty Bartholomew from United Kingdom
I’m British, so some of the stuff that Steve talks about isn’t relevant, but that doesn’t stop it being a great show and I do get a tonne of value from it. keep up the good work!
- The best podcast about moneyMay 9, 2014 by deaconbradley from United States
The production quality is only exceeded by the information - love it! I quit listening to podcasts about money a while back because they were all the same. Steve sucked me back in though! Love his perspective and advice about how to handle money wisely.
- Great Podcast SteveMay 3, 2014 by Tokyo Frank from United States
The Money Plan SOS show is really Inspiring and very much needed...Love Steve's Advice
- Keeps You GoingApril 24, 2014 by TheMagicMan83 from United States
This is a great podcast to keep you motivated and on track with you financial goals. Steve is genuine and has the heart of a teacher. I come away with something from every episode. Thank you! ~Bill~ Portage, IN
- Wow Steve - Loving The Podcast!April 18, 2014 by TW @ IREL Podcast from United States
Hi Steve - I am loving each episode you guys are cranking out each week of your MoneyPlan SOS Podcast :) Taylor @ Overseas Property Insider Podcast
- ListenerApril 11, 2014 by ArunWisconsin from United States
Love the podcast. Steve gets the point across in a no nonsense sort of way and it's a pleasure listening to him. Apart from finance, he seem to be great at time management too, doing a podcast, maintaining a website, maintaing a huge professional circle (all the guests and friends who come on the show) and volunteering in addition to work and family is not easy. It provides inspiration to those of us who tries to juggle different things in out lives. Keep up the good work!
- Debt Eliminator not ManagerApril 10, 2014 by Mrjbrown from United States
Love that Steve is on the front lines encouraging others to eliminate their debt not simply managing it. Steve speaks to me where I am in on my debt elimination journey since we are both on baby step 6 working to pay off our mortgages. Listen to Steve and start paying attention, not interest!
- Great PodcastApril 1, 2014 by Ifonluv from United States
I've been listening to this podcast since last year. It's given me motivation to tackle my $62,000 in student loan debt. Steve is inspirational and gives common sense advice. Keep up the good work!
- Great interview and solid contentMarch 31, 2014 by BryanZ from United States
As an entrepreneur on the go I like listening to good solid highly valuable content and this podcast is definitely worth the time, not only Steve has some really key questions for his guests but I feel it is also quick and straight to the point which I highly appreciate. Subscribed!
- Good Man with a Solid MessageMarch 27, 2014 by MunchMac from United States
Steve has taught me a lot about money and I’ve tried to share most of it with my students at the Bauer College of Business at University of Houston where I teach Personal Finance. Steve is especially up to speed on the ins and outs of Credit, Credit Scores, and Credit Reports. Most of all, Steve will help you understand that debt and being in debt is usually not the best way to manage life and money. Keep up the good work, Steve. Whenever you’re in Houston, stop by UH!
- GreatMarch 13, 2014 by Jac Cottam from United States
An excellent podcast by an expert on personal finance. I always enjoy listening and learn something new each time. This is one that will definitely be in my queue for a long, long time.
- Great AdviceMarch 12, 2014 by alexdesigns from United States
Lots of great, practical advice anyone can use to save money and invest in yourself.
- Great listeningMarch 3, 2014 by DrStitch007 from United States
Love the podcast
- Awesome actionable adviceFebruary 16, 2014 by IMMikeMurphy from Canada
Steve shares a wealth of knowledge regardig personal finance and breaks things down ito simple actionable steps to help people get control of their finanes. I love it! Great poscast Steve.
- Great follow up to the Dave Ramsey financial plan.February 6, 2014 by Mopjunkie from United States
Steve is a very personable and enjoy listening to his podcast on personal financial subjects. I have been a listener for well over a year and always find his topics interesting and to the point.
- Refreshing, A Dave Ramsey Follower, but with His Own VoiceFebruary 3, 2014 by Cash Car Convert from United States
Steve is a Dave Ramsey follow, but has his own experiences to draw from giving him a unique prospective. Whether Steve is taking you through Dave’s baby steps, warning you about $50 egg crates, or bringing you the latest in new talent he always delivers. I thought his most recent episode with Eva Baker was a perfect example. She is a 17 year old financial blogger. Steve had her on his show and they had a dynamite interview! He put her at ease and helped her relay her wonderful story of a blog about teen finances by a teen. Please keep up the good work. We need to teach more people to pay attention, not interest!
- Great Podcasts!January 31, 2014 by La Cresia from United States
I love the MoneyPlan SOS Podcasts! Steve has a very nice voice and great guests. Keep up the good work. And thanks for sharing.
- Great information and very knowledgeableJanuary 18, 2014 by storagemachine from United States
I have really enjoyed listening to the Money Plan SOS Podcast. This has really helped me learn more about my personal finances from listening to this podcast.
- boldJanuary 16, 2014 by JDB from maine from United States
steve puts himself out there to inspire you. learn how you can model his success - the tone of the show creates a great aura of mutual accountability for achieving success.
- Always GreatJanuary 14, 2014 by ETZ_1970 from United States
140 episodes!! Pay attention not interest!! Love this show
- Just what I needed!!January 6, 2014 by ChicagoVal from United States
I am so glad I stumbled upon Steve's podcast. There is a lot I can learn about the area of financial intelligence, and I will be listening to all of his old episodes to catch up so that I don't miss anything!
- Pay attention to Steve with interestJanuary 5, 2014 by Al from Karratha WA from Australia
The best financial podcast I listen too. Steve introduces you to all the different techniques that different people preach. His show has integrity, energy and provides the continuous motivation you need to keep doing which technique you personally find works best for you. I'm currently work through Dave Ramsey's baby steps, Steve 'a podcast introduced me to this system. I listen to Dave's podcast as well. Personally I like Steve a whole heap more than Dave. Thank you Steve, I will keep paying attention. I look forward to letting you know the day I get back to zero and where I started from. Until then I will remain a silent fan. Regards, Allen Gregory
- Knowledge is power!December 31, 2013 by unfdoug from United States
It’s great hearing a voice of reason and someone who is 100% authentic with no agenda. Keep up the great work Steve.
- Enjoyed every timeNovember 4, 2013 by Jz332453 from United States
Steve's podcast provides helpful info in a lighthearted entertaining way. I always get a good tidbit from each podcast. Thank u!
- Don't Think Twice - SubscribeOctober 23, 2013 by David Jackson from United States
I listen to a LOT of bad podcasts. It is so refreshing to hear great content, and great audio quality, and someone who gets to the point and hammers it home. I listened to one episode and instantly hit subscribe. Great job Steve. Heres to getting me out of debt. Your friend from the SOP.
- Thought provoking and educationalSeptember 26, 2013 by 1luvp1cs from United States
Love this podcast. In line with Dave Ramsey's principles but takes things a step forward. Great content.
- Debt Avoidance not Debt ManagementSeptember 19, 2013 by @FocusdIntensity from United States
Steve teaches a great message of paying attention not interest. He focuses on really getting rid of and avoiding Debt rather than "managing" debt or having good debt. "Credit Card points" are NOT something you'll hear Steve promote. Plus he's a great guy and personal friend that would do anything he could to help you. Keep preaching the message Brother.
- Awesome Advice!September 15, 2013 by Selling More by Talking Less from United States
Loved the holla from the Impala!! 3 great tips I can use and put into place without having to be a rocket surgeon or a brain scientist. - YEA I know it’s backwards, bad attempt at being funny. Specifically liked the Maxwell quote, "telling our money where to go." Thanks!
- Interview with Kraig and JasonSeptember 9, 2013 by Hipskind from United States
Excellent interview with two guys on two different paths to early retirement! Very professional, inspiring and entertaining!
- STEVE. YOU ROCK.August 30, 2013 by Newgamerz from United States
Steve, I really like your podcast. I listen with the DOWNCAST app and you are one of my top 10. Keep up the good work. Oh, one problem. I can only rate your podcast via my home computer since IOS won't let you rate podcast without the native podcast app on your device. You may want to let your listeners know if they are using a aggregator other than the podcast app, they need to rate in the PC based itUNES store. Thnaks for a great podcast.
- Steve Knows His Money Stuff!August 22, 2013 by Jeff Rose, CFP from United States
Steve brings on awesome guests and addresses real life money issues that all families can relate to.
- Why I love this podcast!!July 23, 2013 by klimage from United States
The episodes are short and to the point. He sounds like a real person who is trying to help. Not some con artist!
- Look forward to Steve Stew each week.June 14, 2013 by CaseyC74 from United States
This is one of my favorite podcasts. Steve is always positive and gives sound advice. Speaking of sound, this is probably the best produced podcast I've heard. Love the music that Steve mixes in. I miss Holla From the Impala so Steve, if you read this, consider bringing that back.
- Cavus Financial CoachingJune 11, 2013 by Keith Bunn from United States
Even a financial coach such as myself can learn something from Steve. Great podcast! Keep up the good work buddy!
- Informative and EntertainingJune 1, 2013 by rk102 from United States
Covers great topics very well. Very informative and entertaining.
- Love it!May 11, 2013 by Markkemark1 from United States
I love this podcast. I have listened since last year and really find it enjoyable and informative. I have turned my finances around by getting inspiration from a few podcasts and this is one in my rotation. Keep up the good work, and congrats on almost having your house paid off! Hopefully ill be in your shoes one day.
- Learned so much!May 8, 2013 by psychochillie from Australia
I love this podcast. I've been listening through all the old episodes and I have learned so much about finance and budgeting. I'm now determined to eliminate my debts as quick as possible. Love the YNAB software that was mentioned in one episode. Keep up the great work!
- Easy LearningApril 23, 2013 by DavidJSoler.com from United States
Wow! I just started listening and Steve does a great job explaining terms and sharing personal finance insights, More importantly, he is practicing what he preaches! Keep up the good work!
- It makes senseMarch 17, 2013 by Tataipod from United States
Love the podcast. It is clear what the goal is and gentle in dealing about it. The discussion is easy enough for us ordinary people to understand. Thank you and please continue podcasting.
- Money Plan S.O.S. Personal Finance Advice for Everyday UseMarch 3, 2013 by enigma3311 from United States
I am an avid fan of the Moneyplan SOS Podcast,Steve Stewart has a gift of communicating the ins and outs of PF issues,he has a simple style and breaks down the industry jargon into information you and I can process and apply to our everyday economy.Listen to Steve and (pay attention not interest) and you will win with the SOS podcast.Thank you Steve.P.S.looking forward to episode 100
- Great Podcast for those who are interested in personal financeFebruary 13, 2013 by Belle S from United States
I really like this podcast, the topics are interesting and well researched. The subject matter is the same type that Dave Ramsey talks about but in a much kinder, gentler, less SCREAMING way lol. The guests are very knowledgeable and I find myself looking forward to the next update- keep up the good work!!
- Dave Ramsey Listners Should Try This OutJanuary 31, 2013 by Hitem20 from United States
If you are a Dave Ramsey listener you have heard all of the same type of callers over and over again. You more than likely already know what Dave is going to say. Well Steve Stewart picks up where Dave leaves off. Steve goes into actual detail on numerous subjects that actually help the listener LEARN how to deal with their financial lives, not just getting out of debt. Great interviews (Check out episode 53 on about YNAB) and information that pertains to your life.
- Excellent Financial Podcast - well worth listening to!January 20, 2013 by Irwin Blank from Canada
I have been investing for many years and concerned with personal finances for close to three decades. Given this it takes substantial substance to retain my attention. I have found this podcast to be information packed and interesting and definitely worth listenting to. Out of my 10 regular financial podcasts this one ranks near the top of my list.
- Good listen, entertaining and consistently new contentDecember 27, 2012 by JoshFinSLC from United States
Steve does a pretty good job with this pod cast. I found it about a week ago and have listened to all of the 2012 podcasts at this point. Some great interviews, and insights into budgeting and other debt stuff. I will be getting the trial of YNAB today and am sad I couldn't enter the contest to win. Most worth the 30 or so minutes a week to listen!
- Mr.December 21, 2012 by danielonjr from Australia
My latest favorite podcast about Debt Free. It basically talks to Americans but some of the stuff the author talks about can still be applied like having the right mindset which is the basic ingridients to getting debt free.
- Great Money PodcastDecember 21, 2012 by Joe Andrews12 from United States
I take MonePlan SOS podcast with me running, and even after the show's over, I'm still thinking about whatever the topic was. Each show generally has a central theme and one guest. That keeps the show easy to follow. Because the host, Steve, asks practical questions and summarizes points well, there's always some good "takeaway" information. I only started listening around show 55. Now I'm going back and listening to the old episodes!
- Steve is the Real DealDecember 5, 2012 by ecsmith from United States
Steve's story is inspiring and he consistently brings great information and guests to his podcast. A great and informative listen.
- Great podcast with TONS of information!November 26, 2012 by GoStumpy from Canada
I can't believe there aren't more reviews for this podcast... I've downloaded every episode and currently on episode 55, there is so much information in here it's rediculous! Download this podcast, you won't regret it!
- Helping you pay attention not interestOctober 29, 2012 by Tyler Danke from United States
Steve does a great job educating people on how to live a healthy financial life. I have been listening for at least a year and have really loved it. It is nice to have a talk show instead of a call in show.
- Got a new fan here!June 16, 2012 by AARON RIZZO from United States
Very informative, a good speaker, and has a frugal yet wise mindset. If your a fan of Dave Ramsey you'll love this guy! Keep up the good work.
- Should I refinance episode 36June 15, 2012 by Mrs. Burnham from United States
I really enjoyed listening, Steve is short & to the point. Wondering about an installment loan no closing costs there?
- Quality Financial AdviceMay 16, 2012 by WillinAus from Australia
In the ocean of financial podcasts this is honestly the best I've found. A great diversity in the shows that offers fairy wholistic advice. Strong focus on getting out of debt
- Great Podcast!April 11, 2012 by Mike T. in Florida from United States
Awesome podcast about how to manage your finances!
- Steve's Helping Us Pay Attention, Not Interest!April 9, 2012 by Dustin Hartzler from United States
Thanks Steve for producing a great money podcast! I love the format of your show and the interviews that I have listened to are great. I've got some catching up to do since I've recently started listening consistently and now I'm hooked to the show. Keep up the awesome show my friend!
- Consistent and sound financial adviceFebruary 29, 2012 by Jason0074 from United States
Steve's Podcast teaches the listener how to manage finances in a consistent and sound manner. Become debt free, live below your means and invest for your future. He offers fantastic tips and anecdotes that are sincere, helpful and interesting. I'm a huge fan. Keep making more awesome poscasts! Jason R
- I like the pod castFebruary 18, 2012 by Michael in Madison, al from United States
I really like the Pod cast. He seems like a real person giving real advice.
- I LOVE MONEY PLAN SOS!!!February 4, 2012 by Financial Excellence from United States
I've been listening to Steve Stewart host Money Plan SOS for a long time now and I'm always inspired by his take on things. Steve has such a refreshing viewpoint about life, money, debt, business, and more. I love listening to his show and I encourage everyone to subscribe. Steve will totally change the way you look at things - for the better!
- feedback SOSJanuary 31, 2012 by debtfreenow from United States
Keep up the great work. You are changing the world with every podcast you do!!! Thanks again!!!
- Educational and EntertainingJanuary 29, 2012 by Carrie LeeAnn from United States
Love the tips and educational approach but with an entertaining twist. This podcast isn't boring and has very useful information.
- Very helpful!January 22, 2012 by Jason Sp from United States
Steve presents stuff in a very easy to understand manner. I wish this podcast would have been around 10 years ago before I got into debt. Using Steve's tips I am on my way towards getting out of debt and building my house of financial freedom.
- Great Content (and great music)January 20, 2012 by webmom451 from United States
First of all, I have to say that I'm a bit biased because Steve and I go waaaay back. That said, in his most recent podcast he asked for feedback, so here it is. I'll start with the "Likes". I like... the music; there isn't a lot, but the man knows his tunes the down-to-earth presentation; I don't feel preached at, but talked to that Steve is articulate; I listen to quite a few podcasts and not everyone that casts should...Steve should the timely information and topics; he's covering current stuff and stuff that is "perennial" - always relavent that Steve is "real"; authenticity is sometimes hard to find out here, especially in the world of financial health that Steve is encouraging; I don’t feel like an idiot when the show is over that he hits on financial health from a variety of perspectives; raising kids to be financially smart is tough these days, I like that he includes kid-specific stuff I also like Steve's self-description of being a "financial architect"; this suggests a partnership of sorts, teamwork. It also suggests that he doesn't work from one-size-fits-all methodology - that your home design will be a customized plan. You don't build a house by going to the plumber. You start with someone who can help you design your dream house and put that design down on paper. Steve does that with your money plan. Okay, now for the "Dislikes". Hold on, I'm thinking... Nope, don't have any. In general, I just like the stuff he's talking about and the way he presents it. He's clear, articulate, easy to understand, and has leaves you with real tools to use in your pursuit of financial health and freedom.
- Kickin' music for the intro...January 20, 2012 by Glen in Canada from Canada
It's obvious that Steve really enjoys financial coaching. It comes through in every episode as he shares his stories and teaches how to get out of debt and stay out of debt. Be sure to subscribe to this podcast - you'll learn a lot!
- Great Format and great guy!August 14, 2011 by Lisa and Jon White from United States
I always look forward to when news episodes of the show is released. Steve has a great format for the podcast. I particularly enjoy the real life case study shows. This is a must listen to podcast if you are trying to get your finances in order. Not only is Steve very knowledgeable but he is also very witty.
- Well done, my friend!!June 9, 2011 by Bboy Jyro from United States
Good, sound advice to help people navigate the darkness of debt. For anyone out there not knowing which end is up when it comes to your finances, these podcasts will be a compass of hope... Steve is a trusted friend for over three decades and his integrity and straight-forward advice is built on a solid foundation. Listen with an open heart and follow the advice and you will see great things happen in your life. ...and ya gotta love the music on these podcasts!!!! Well done, Steve!!! I enjoy every episode!
- Great Personal Finance PodcastApril 27, 2011 by Jackie Walters from United States
This personal finance podcast is of it's own caliber. Right to the point with information you can use with some humor added in. Thanks Steve.
- Knowledgable, personable and loves helping othersApril 16, 2011 by Glenn and Fredonna from United States
Have enjoyed listening and working with Steve on my finances. Never thought that working with a coach could be so easy and painless. Highly recommend this podcast and working with Steve as a financial coach.
- Friendly, knowledgable, and encouragingJanuary 28, 2011 by Alex Humphrey from United States
Money Plan S.O.S. is a great podcast with loads of valuable information. Steve is still getting his footing a bit, but that's to be expected with the first few podcasts. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for money advice. Not only does he talk about interesting topics, but his Real Life Case Studies give us all some insight into what it looks like to be a financial coach. Check out Money Plan S.O.S. You won't be disappointed!
- Personable, approachable financial coachDecember 8, 2010 by hlsheppard from United States
Steve has done a great job with his first few podcasts! I know there's more to come, and it will only get better. I'll keep listening.