Click here for a more complete list of show notes including a chart for:
YNAB vs EveryDollar Budget Comparison
Dave Ramsey announced his new budgeting software – EveryDollar. It is awesome – and have many similar features to YNAB (You Need A Budget). Which premium budgeting software is best for you? Let’s compare the different features and methods to identify the right one for you.
Links mentioned in this segment:
- YNAB: Save 10% on YNAB http://moneyplansos.com/YNAB
- Get 2gb FREE in-the-cloud storage to sync YNAB with all your devices (among other things you can use DropBox for)
- EveryDollar: Sign up for a Plus account ($99 a year after 15-day free trial) or the free account
If you’d like some help boosting your budget or estimating when you can Go Pro then schedule an appointment with me
Holla from the…Honda?
I lucked out with a TREMENDOUS deal on a Honda Civic. The catch? I live in St. Louis and the car was listed in Dallas.
So many things can go wrong when buying a car long-distance. You must rely on the assistance of others or you’ll find yourself in a mess.
Teach Children To Save Day
April is Financial Literacy month and Friday April 14, 2015 is Teach Children To Save Day.
Other links mentioned in this episode:
- Thanks to Joshua Rivers for having me on Creative Studio Academy. We talked about the different types of podcast formats (solo, co-host, interview style, and even a way you are never on your own show)
- Register for upcoming webinars
- National Coaches Conference in Des Moines June 9-12 (closed group)
- Podcast Movement July 31-Aug 2 in Ft. Worth, TX: PodcastMovement.com
- I’m speaking at FinCon15 Sept 17-20 in Charlotte, NC: Tickets: stevestewart.me/fincon
- Get bonus episodes with the free MoneyPlan SOS podcast app: IOS version or Android