What does working with a coach do for you?
Whether you want to improve your golf swing, run a successful business, or improve your personal finances, a COACH can help. You know you need a Coach to help improve your money situation. An impartial expert with the heart of a teacher can offer honest and time-tested recommendations to help you make your money work harder!
- Stop living paycheck-to-paycheck
- Break the cycle of overdraft fees and bounced checks
- Created a budget that really WORKS
- Paid off thousands of dollars in debt
- Create savings goals and a step-by-step plan to reach them
- Are prepared for emergencies and future purchases
- Develop healthy spending habits
- Regain control of their lives by working together
- Maintain a good Credit Rating without debt
- Learned how to easy it is to live a DEBT FREE LIFESTYLE!
- 6-month coaching program: This is the best plan for married couples having problems communicating about money or about to make a major change in their life (graduation, baby, move, etc…). A good amount of time is spent teaching the couple how money really works and where their efforts will produce the greatest results!
- 3-month coaching process: More effective for adults who want to get out of large levels of debt. Example: A young couple may work well together but the weight of debt that was brought into the marriage is crushing them. It takes time to change habits and change direction. This also helps open up the lines of communication for engaged couples or singles looking for a trustworthy accountability partner.
- 1-month coaching option: This is the most popular program for singles, newly-divorced or those who have become widowed. It’s also a fantastic, and affordable, option for couples who think they are doing well but want to make sure they are doing the best they can. We work on the basics: Living on less than you make, creating a spending plan that works, and layout a game plan on how to eliminate the weight of debt that is destroying your net worth.
- 1-time coaching checkup: Similar to the 1-month coaching option, this is a great way to have an impartial partner review the current state of your finances and give honest, valuable feedback as well as recommendations on what you can do to increase savings and reduce debt.
It is time for you to regain control of YOUR life! Stop living without a plan and start building your house of financial freedom! There’s only one way to find out which is best for you: Contact me for a Free Estimate (30-minute consultation).
Pay Attention, Not Interest!
Email Steve or call 636-373-4818 now.