Full show notes at SteveStewart.me/184
Identity theft is no joke – and it’s on the rise! Keith Bunn of CavusFinancialCoaching.com compared four companies to see if their services are worth the cost.
You can read Keith’s original article here or read my summary notes here
Also in this episode:
- Newly re-named ‘Ponda from the Honda: My mailbox is wasting a lot of energy
- Upcoming webinars and recent appearances
- Testimony from a listener who learned risk vs reward from an engineering book
Resources and events:
Get the Attention to Money Resource Guide and timely reminders via email
Stop unsolicited mail from reaching your mailbox: OptOutPrescreen.com
- Was recently the guest on #SoMoney podcast with Farnoosh Torabi
- Also, I was on Amy Robles’ Think Enriched podcast
- I led 7th grade students through The Flow Of Money webinar
May 24 at 9:30am Eastern / 6:30am Pacific: Putting Faith Back Into Finances with Debt Freedom Fighter, Joshua Brown.
CONTACT ME for a premium webinar about my experience taking Dave Ramsey’s Counselor Training Course. For $10 you will be able to participate in the webinar, get your questions answered live, and receive a recording of the webinar – even if you can’t attend.