My budgeting process is more than just a spreadsheet for numbers – it’s an awakening to what is important to you, your spouse, and your family
- Six videos walk you through every step
- The plan reduces stress by having a moneyplan
- Uncover the TRUE financial priorities of life and discover what’s most important to you
- In less than one hour you will have created a reusable budget on an irregular income
Here is the Breakdown
Six Step by Step videos:
Dreams, niceties and necessities
How to create a list of monthly financial goals and dreams – all within 10 minutes.
Getting priorities straight in 10 minutes
This exercise will surprise you as we discover your true priorities.
The real numbers in less than 30 minutes
Never budgeted before? Surprise – you are almost finished!
The absolute simplest budget that works
My signature process that is simpler than Dave Ramsey’s Allocated Spending Plan and Mint.com. Your new moneyplan is also reusable and saves tons of time each month.
Using every dollar
In about 1 hour you’ll have completed your household budget. Now, let’s see how far your money can go and how we can stretch it out to do even more.
How to budget an irregular income
No more living paycheck to paycheck, this process even works for commission salesmen and those with an irregular income.
And that’s not all:
ELIMINATE DEBT with the Debt Snowball
How to use the scientifically proven method that successfully eliminates debt for good!
Starting a budget mid-month
The hardest part of budgeting is getting started! This process will get you there.
What my clients are saying:
- “My husband and I were coached by Steve and ever since then things have become significantly better. We paid off $15,000 in debt and we’re not worrying about how to pay for certain things” – Tara Kneiser
- “Steve helped us set up a budget that we were afraid would be restrictive and it turned out to be freeing. He has guided us through even negotiating with some creditors to take less and how to handle the ones we can’t negotiate with at this time” – J&E in Missouri
- “The virtual budget-coaching course that Steve has put together is a great resource for those who want to make sure they are making the most out of their money. Steve uses easy to understand videos to walk you step-by-step through how to create a very simple budget that anyone could use” – Mr. Joshua Brown
Start paying attention and STOP paying interest! Your checkbook will thank you.