What you get
Instant Access to:
- Six videos walk you through every step
- Reduced stress by finally having a moneyplan
- Learn to budget on an irregular income in less than one hour
Here is the Breakdown
Six Step by Step videos
Dreams, niceties and necessities
How to create a list of monthly financial goals and dreams – all within 10 minutes.
Getting priorities straight in 10 minutes
This exercise will surprise you as we discover your true priorities.
The real numbers in less than 30 minutes
Never budgeted before? Surprise – you are almost finished!
The absolute simplest budget that works
My signature process that is simpler than Dave Ramsey’s Allocated Spending Plan and Mint.com. Your new moneyplan is also reusable and saves tons of time each month.
Using every dollar
In about 1 hour you’ll have completed your household budget. Now, let’s see how far your money can go and how we can stretch it out to do even more.
How to budget an irregular income
No more living paycheck to paycheck, this process even works for commission salesmen and those with an irregular income.
And that’s not all
Bonus Video 7:
ELIMINATE DEBT with the Debt Snowball
How to use the scientifically proven method that successfully eliminates debt for good!
Bonus Video 8:
Starting a budget mid-month
The hardest part of budgeting is getting started! This process will get you there.
If you heard about this special after listening to a long, long podcast episode then I will be contacting you about your extra special bonus. Start with the videos and wait for an email to find out how to “redeem” your prize.
What my clients are saying:
- “My husband and I were coached by Steve and ever since then things have become significantly better. We paid off $15,000 in debt and we’re not worrying about how to pay for certain things” – Tara Kneiser
- “Steve helped us set up a budget that we were afraid would be restrictive and it turned out to be freeing. He has guided us through even negotiating with some creditors to take less and how to handle the ones we can’t negotiate with at this time” – J&E in Missouri
- “The virtual budget-coaching course that Steve has put together is a great resource for those who want to make sure they are making the most out of their money. Steve uses easy to understand videos to walk you step-by-step through how to create a very simple budget that anyone could use” – Mr. Joshua Brown
Start paying attention and STOP paying interest! Your checkbook will thank you.