Dave Ramsey announced changes to the Financial Peace University (FPU) course in a live webinar on June 5th, 2012. Not only have the videos been re-recorded but the curriculum has some exciting new changes:
Changes to FPU
- Will now be a 9-week course, replacing the 13-week series
- Classes will last 90 minutes instead of 120
- Greater emphasis on the Zero-based budget
“Those Financial Peace University graduates who continued to do a Zero Based Budget paid off 23% more debt and saved 21% more money than those that did any other kind of budget or didn’t do a budget“
Additions to FPU
- 2 online lessons
- Question Cards to get discussions going in class
- More Biblical scripture woven into the lessons
“You are going to hear me talk about the Bible and quote scripture more than you’ve ever heard” Dave said in the webinar.
Three new speakers
- Rachel Cruze, Speaker to the youth of America
- Jon Acuff, author of Quitter: Closing the Gap between your Day Job and your Dream Job
- Chris Hogan, ROCK STAR and DEBT CRUSHER!
The new kits are available to order but will not ship until August 1st. Visit DaveRamsey.com/FPU for more details.