- I’m too ______ (old, young, in-a-middle-age-crisis, broke) to save money.
- I deserve ________.
- I did it to improve my credit score.
- My student loan/mortgage is “Good debt”.
- He told me I would _______.
- The “Little Man” can’t get ahead.
- I can write off the interest on my taxes.
- How much a month?
- I have retirement covered, Social Security _________.
- When I _______, then I’ll be able to ________.
If we stop saying phrases like these and start paying attention to our money, we can stop paying interest and begin building wealth.
UPDATE: Dave Ramsey read this post on his nationally syndicated radio show on July 23, 2010. For more, check out this post: http://www.moneyplansos.com/dave-ramsey-says-10-broke-things/