I’ve boiled the process down to the simplest elements and have come up with a signature process that will:
- Show how far your money can truly go
- Foster communication between you and your partner/spouse
- Expose your true priorities – to yourself!
We often thing we’ve got it all under control or it will be easy to get back on track. I’m here to tell you this process will open your eyes and make you re-think about how you spend – and save – money.
Download this free spreadsheet and work the exercise while you listen.
Also in this episode:
Holla From The Impala: Do you hear people say “You can’t make 12%” as often as I do? Well, what’s their plan?
Are you looking for a more advanced budgeting program?
While I started with the Absolute Simplest Budget That Works, we have advanced past its functionality. Now the Stewart household operates on You Need A Budget.
You Need A Budget is a flexible spending plan that builds up savings for non-monthly expenses. It also allows you to:
- Install it on both PC or Mac (multiple installations from one purchase)
- Use this month’s income for next month’s expenses
- Money that isn’t spent in a category remains in the category for a later date
- Enter transactions while still at the register using the iPhone or Android app (additional purchase, about $5)
- Know how much you have left without having to boot up your PC
Try YNAB free for 34 days and start budgeting like a pro.