What are the first 10 things you must do once reaching Millionaire status?
- Save an additional $2,000 (see next step)
- Throw a $2,000 party (only after Step #1 is completed)
- Hire an Estate Planner (to set up boundaries between your guests from Step #2)
- Revise your will (with person you hired in Step #3)
- Make sure ALL personal debt has been paid off (probably already done)
- NEVER go into debt again (there’s no point to borrowing)
- Hire a CPA/Tax Consultant (you can’t afford not to)
- Hire a Financial Planner (you probably already have, you Millionaire!)
- Revisit your investment portfolios
- Pay attention, not interest
Of course, you will need to continue to spend wisely, give appropriately, and save purposely.
Do you know what the typical Millionaire in America looks like?
Check out the surprising secrets of the wealthy in Thomas J. Stanley’s book “The Millionaire Next Door”
Or “Millionaire Women Next Door” (I haven’t read this one yet, but believe it to be just as good as the previous release)