It was quite a surprise! I had not sent it to him or to anyone in his company, and it really wasn’t a great post but it did spark some great discussion as people sent in their own additions to my “10 Things We Say That Keep Us Broke” blog post.
So what do you do on a 1 year anniversary of the day your blogpost is read on a syndicated radio show to 4.5 million listeners? Do you just re-post the same article? Do you talk about it on your next podcast? Yes and Yes.
And I’ll raise you a REMIX! (Click on picture to play)
If you’d like to follow along, here are the 10 things:
- I’m too ________ (old, young, in-a-middle-age-crisis, broke) to save money.
- I deserve ________.
- I did it to improve my credit score.
- My student loan/mortgage is “Good debt”.
- He told me I would _______.
- The “Little Man” can’t get ahead.
- I can write off the interest on my taxes.
- How much a month?
- I have retirement covered, Social Security _________.
- When I _______, then I’ll be able to ________.