I am a flawed human being. We all are.
God gave us all special gifts and abilities to help each other.
I am trying to make up for my shortcomings by helping everyday Americans like you and me to Pay Attention, Not Interest!
There is hope!
Living without a money plan is like driving a car without directions. There were many times I spent wondering where the money went and if I could make it to the next paycheck. Now that my wife and I are in control of our income and expenses – we have hope! There is hope that we can:
- Always have enough to meet our needs
- Easily afford life insurance in case I pass away
- Save for our daughters education and/or marriage
- Have a sizable retirement nest egg
- Give to our church and charities while saving money
Do you need help
- Managing credit card debt
- Paying off high interest loans
- Eliminating financial stress
- Getting on page with your spouse
- Developing a plan to reach your financial goals
If so, you are not alone. More than 70% of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck and fewer than 40% of baby-boomers have $100,000 saved up for retirement. They didn’t have a plan or they were sold a pack of lies on how personal finance works.
Call for help with your money plan today
To get all contact info onto your phone fast! Text MPSOS to 50500
I learned how money really works
In 2007 and 2009 I completed the courses necessary to teach individuals, couples, and even businesses about how money works. Over the past 8 years I have become an expert on personal finance subjects such as budgeting, saving, investing, insurance, mortgages, and retirement. I studied and learned how to communicate about these subjects through completing Dave Ramsey’s Counselor Training and achieved Lampo’s Financial Wellness Certification for the Workplace. I am extremely passionate about teaching people how money really works and eager to help them get out of their financial mess.
What I believe
- Having a spending plan makes money go farther
- Couples that work together, stay together
- Being out of debt causes you to be more productive and less stressed
- You don’t need a credit card to earn cash back on normal purchases
- You spend less when paying with cash or debit cards
- Building your FICO score is a waste of time
- You can qualify for the best mortgage rates if you just pay your bills on time and don’t have a bunch of debt
To learn more:
- Get snide remarks about debt when you follow me on Twitter
- See what’s happening on the MoneyPlanSOS Facebook page
- Subscribe to my online radio show via iTunes or Stitcher Radio
- Sign up for the newsletter
- Read and listen to Testimonials
- Read the blog
- Watch vid-torials
Did you know that one of my posts was read on the Dave Ramsey Show?
To contact Steve Stewart:
Phone or Text: 636-373-4818
To get all contact info onto your phone quickly (this is cool): Text MPSOS to 50500